DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Prepare to Make Your Meeter (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/172142-prepare-make-your-meeter.html)

[email protected] August 11th 06 01:05 PM

Prepare to Make Your Meeter

The other day a well dressed businessman was walking down the street
when a drunk walked up to him and asked for five bucks to buy a bottle
of wine. The businessman told the guy he dont support alcoholics, and
kept walking. When he stopped to get a newspaper, the drunk
approached him again. This time the drunk pulled out a small twig,
pointed it at him and said give me $5 or else. The businessman
laughed and said "or else what". The drunk said "ok, prepare to make
your meeter".

Hmmmmmm, would that be an electric meeter, gas meeter, water meeter,
or some other kind of meeter?

I wonder what he makes them out of anyhow?