DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   kitchen outlet (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/171904-kitchen-outlet.html)

reba August 8th 06 10:40 PM

kitchen outlet

Help! I have a kitchen outlet that doesn't work. It worked 3 days ago.
In the mean time we wallpapered over and around it. My husband has
checked the wires and fuses.
Reba

Stubby August 8th 06 10:52 PM

kitchen outlet

Maybe there is a GFCI in the circuit that tripped. Look at all the
outlets in the area for red&black buttons. Good luck.

Joseph Meehan August 9th 06 01:26 AM

kitchen outlet

Stubby wrote:
Maybe there is a GFCI in the circuit that tripped. Look at all the
outlets in the area for red&black buttons. Good luck.

And look at outlets in other areas like bath, garage, basement and
outside. Also check for a breaker.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit