DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bosch dishwasher SGS5602 filling problems (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/171594-bosch-dishwasher-sgs5602-filling-problems.html)

Derk-Jan Gerritsen August 6th 06 10:56 AM

Bosch dishwasher SGS5602 filling problems

Hello,

A friend just drove 750km to bring me a secondhand Bosch
dishwasher(thanks Frans:-). A novelty in the house! Once installed it
seems to have problems filling up. All filters are cleaned and it
doesn't look too calcified. It just doesn't reach the right level in
the machine. The machine works perfectly if added water manually during
the cycle.

I'm not an expert on dishwashers but I'm a good mechanics/electronics
repairman.

So my question is if someone can explain me how this machine works
an what can be the cause of the problem.

thanks in advance for your help,
Derk-Jan