DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Duct designer recommendations (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/171321-duct-designer-recommendations.html)

[email protected] August 3rd 06 02:17 PM

Duct designer recommendations

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a duct design professional in the Tampa/St.Pete
area? I have interviewed 5 people already and not one will use manual
D.

Thank you in advance,
Dmitry

asdadasdd August 3rd 06 02:36 PM

On 3 Aug 2006 06:17:09 -0700, wrote:

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a duct design professional in the Tampa/St.Pete
area? I have interviewed 5 people already and not one will use manual
D.

Thank you in advance,
Dmitry

One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating (Brandon/Tampa)
5808 56th Street North
Suite A
Tampa, FL 33610
813-980-3353
Contact Through E-Mail

One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating (Brandon/Tampa)
5808 56th Street North
Suite A
Tampa, FL 33610
813-980-3353
Contact Through E-Mail

One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating (Tampa)
5420 W. Crenshaw Street
Tampa, FL 33634
813-977-2700
813-884-3032 (fax)
Contact Through E-Mail

Tiger's One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating #11
1400 Starkey Rd.
Largo, FL 33771
727-586-7001
727-585-3444 (fax)
visit website
Contact Through E-Mail

One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating (Winter Haven) #63
4735 U.S. Hwy 92 E.
Lakeland, FL 33801
877-293-4272
863-967-8223 (fax)