DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   downspout question (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/170580-downspout-question.html)

SeaKan July 27th 06 11:52 PM

downspout question

the bottom part of my downspout came off. what do I uset o reconnect it? A
section of straight came off, with the bottom curve still attached.

dpb July 28th 06 12:01 AM

downspout question

SeaKan wrote:
the bottom part of my downspout came off. what do I uset o reconnect it? A
section of straight came off, with the bottom curve still attached.

pop rivet
sheet metal screw
duck tape
wedge a block under it

Tom The Great July 28th 06 12:56 AM

downspout question

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 18:52:59 -0400, "SeaKan"
wrote:

the bottom part of my downspout came off. what do I uset o reconnect it? A
section of straight came off, with the bottom curve still attached.

I've seen on mine, self tapping metal screws.

The are only like 1/4 -1/2" long.

hth,

tom @ www.WorkAtHomePlans.com