DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Is your ballcock hard? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/170479-your-ballcock-hard.html)

[email protected] July 27th 06 03:53 AM

Is your ballcock hard?

I found that over the years my ballcock keeps getting harder and
harder. Is this normal? Could this be caused by too many women using
the toilet?

Al Bundy July 27th 06 04:42 AM

Is your ballcock hard?

wrote in news:thagc2h95henmvaghned797o3rja6t0tsv@
4ax.com:

I found that over the years my ballcock keeps getting harder and
harder. Is this normal? Could this be caused by too many women using
the toilet?

What magazines are in the rack in the toilet? Maybe you should face the
covers towards the wall.

PanHandler July 27th 06 05:14 AM

Is your ballcock hard?

"Al Bundy" wrote in message

What magazines are in the rack in the toilet? Maybe you should face the
covers towards the wall.

You keep the magazine rack in the toilet?

[email protected] July 27th 06 09:57 AM

Is your ballcock hard?

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 23:14:18 -0500, "PanHandler"
wrote:

"Al Bundy" wrote in message

What magazines are in the rack in the toilet? Maybe you should face the
covers towards the wall.

You keep the magazine rack in the toilet?

This magazine is all about toilets....
http://www.sanitationjournal.com

Al Bundy July 28th 06 04:14 AM

Is your ballcock hard?