DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Total house amp/electirc question (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/170455-re-total-house-amp-electirc-question.html)

m Ransley July 26th 06 09:00 PM

Total house amp/electirc question

Your use does not seem excessive from what you describe, I used to
double that usage from your description. You need to do your own energy
audit to see what you realy use, a Kill-A-Watt and good clamp on digital
amp meter is a good place to start. I would guess upgrading to 200a you
are looking at 1-2000$. Your voltage drops could be individual circuits
being overloaded. Maybe you just need things split up and a few new
circuits run.