Posted to alt.home.repair
joe joe is offline

Default RE Asphalt Driveway

I hear lots of talk about driveay sealers....which are essentially thin
and liquidy. Is there something else out there that is actual
"driveway tar" that could fill in all the holes and cuts that are too
small to use "cold patch" and too numerous to use the stuff in a caulk
gun.?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Asphalt Driveway

Here in UK cold applied bitumen packs are available at builders
merchants.
There's also a liquid tack solution for very dusty surfaces.

http://www.bituchem.com/products3.htm#potholes