DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Looking for recommended site that is honest (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/169955-re-looking-recommended-site-honest.html)

CraigT July 21st 06 07:50 PM

Looking for recommended site that is honest

If you're willing to do the work yourself, you probably can cut that cost in
half. They quoted me $300 for a filter and housing and said if I brought in
the boot (the bottom of the cold air return connecting to the furnace)
they'd make me one to fit the filter for $50.

"Marina" wrote in message
My sister says she needs a special air filter for her Trane furnace/air
conditioner.
(that's all the info I got from her).

The technician came out to measure for a filter today and said it would
cost $700. She needs extra filtering due to asthma and lots of dust in
her
house.

I'm hoping there is a good site where the cost is a little lower and you
know they are a good honest site?
Thanks.
Marina