Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone have a True Life 12000 Watt Generator??

Does anyone own a True Life Generator??

I see these on some local auctions...

True Life 12000 Watt Generator

Trying to figure out how good they are?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Maybe you mean 1200w, A name means nothing, what brand of parts are on
it, what is its cost.

Posted to alt.home.repair

sparty wrote:

Does anyone own a True Life Generator??

I see these on some local auctions...

True Life 12000 Watt Generator

Trying to figure out how good they are?

Never heard of them. In all probability they are brand new low end
Chinese units with yet another name stuck on them.

Pete C.
Posted to alt.home.repair

m Ransley wrote:
Maybe you mean 1200w, A name means nothing, what brand of parts are on
it, what is its cost.

Nope, I mean 12000W. They go for about $950 on the local auction.
Looks like a little over $1K on ebay.

Here's a link on ebay that is similar to the one I'm talking about.

http://cgi.ebay.com/True-Life-12-000...QQcmdZViewItem

Posted to alt.home.repair

I like the part about color, that it might be green, yellow, red or
whatever paint they had lying around. It says nothing about voltage
stabilisation. Its price is comparable to a fairly good Generac 4000 EXL
or a 1000w Honda inverter which is the best in quality and output. So
who knows, its a chinese gamble, probably junk.

Posted to alt.home.repair

The OEM Parts Store had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...or-129831-.htm
:

We have about 450 of the True Life Generators. Actually ... for a chinese
unit, they are pretty reliable. I know we normally just clean the carb and
replace the plug and it is up and running again. We ran our entire
business on 2 of those 12K's when the power went out. I recommend them.

Jason
-------------------------------------
Pete C. wrote:

sparty wrote:

Does anyone own a True Life Generator??

I see these on some local auctions...

True Life 12000 Watt Generator

Trying to figure out how good they are?

Never heard of them. In all probability they are brand new low end
Chinese units with yet another name stuck on them.

Pete C.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Does anyone know where to go on line for a tech manual on a True Life 12000 generator?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/10/2016 12:53 PM, wrote:
Does anyone know where to go on line for a tech manual on a True Life 12000 generator?

Try googling it, ya stoopid asshole.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 2:54:18 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Does anyone know where to go on line for a tech manual on a True Life 12000 generator?

This may be similar? http://gulfstormsupply.com/Generator...000EOwner.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 10 Feb 2016 12:53:57 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Does anyone know where to go on line for a tech manual on a True Life 12000 generator?

I"m not sure. Maybe google.

I'm not sure but maybe try True Life 12000 manual
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Does anyone know where to go on line for a tech manual on a True Life 12000 generator?

From a quick google search - try the " contact us "
in the link below -

http://mefast.com/KENOWA/Truelife/12...000Diesel.html

Good luck.
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to The OEM Parts Store, Koolaid wrote:
Good generator __2006 model. I live in Florida and it comes in handy during
those summer time thunder stormes when the power goes out.

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...or-129813-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

That's a 10 year old post!!!!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 5 Apr 2016 21:37:29 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

That's a 10 year old post!!!!!!

What do you expect from the assholes at "homeownershub".

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/6/2016 12:37 AM, wrote:
That's a 10 year old post!!!!!!

You didn't leave any quoted text!!!!!

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to sparty, Brian wrote:
I do they are very good basicly they are a generic Honda geny not bad for
buck I paid about $700 4 yra ago

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...or-129813-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to The OEM Parts Store, Don wrote:
Can you tell me what country the 12000 true life generator is made?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...or-129813-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

Junk
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/10/2018 7:46 AM, wrote:
Junk

..

Agreed!

If I needed a dependable generator to keep my house/plumbing from freezing during a typical 3-day power outage, I don't think I'd buy a noname chinkerator.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I have 12000 true life generator works great runs most of my house uses little fuel for price how it works I am happy still get parts
Posted to alt.home.repair

we have a truelife 12000E I NEED A wireing

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...or-129813-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

I have a 12000 and I love it .

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...or-129813-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair
Ms Ms is offline

I have had one for six years now runs very well it is a diesel it is a bit noisy but thats OK are used to have a gasoline powered Miller bobcat that I use for generator also but it used way too much fuel where is the diesel I have nowUse very little fuel

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...or-129813-.htm

Help with lighting issue please Mike W. Home Repair 15 January 9th 06 07:16 AM
Water heater wiring for generator hookup and to 120 VAC power? [email protected] Home Repair 25 December 13th 05 03:25 PM
Connecting a 110 Volt 300 watt generator to a 220 Volt panel [email protected] Home Repair 23 November 24th 05 09:37 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 06:52 AM
is there a whole-house automatic generator transfer switch? reality intrudes Home Repair 6 September 27th 04 12:04 AM