DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   White marks on Omni-stone & Versa Lock (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/169591-white-marks-omni-stone-versa-lock.html)

steek July 18th 06 05:05 PM

White marks on Omni-stone & Versa Lock

How can I remove the white "water" marks from my Omni-stone walk and
Versa Lock wall? I don't want them to get worse, but don't know how to
remove them. Thanks!

Edwin Pawlowski July 18th 06 06:56 PM

White marks on Omni-stone & Versa Lock

"steek" wrote in message
oups.com...
How can I remove the white "water" marks from my Omni-stone walk and
Versa Lock wall? I don't want them to get worse, but don't know how to
remove them. Thanks!

It will go away with time. This is a very common thing with concrete
products. While you may speed the process with acids, it may also cause
other problems.
Ed