DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Water softener meter question (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/169395-water-softener-meter-question.html)

boden July 16th 06 08:35 PM

Water softener meter question

I have a Sears (Kenmore) water softener that I installed at least 10
years ago (model no: 625.347411.)

I see in the manual that there is an integral water meter that is used
by the softener to determine when the resin needs to undergo an ion
exchange.

Is there any way that I can display the water consumption?

Thanks,
Boden

David Martel July 17th 06 02:34 PM

Water softener meter question

Boden,

I have a different model so I may be wrong but no, I don't think you can.
You can put it into test mode to see if the water meter is working but I
don't think you can read the meter.
I think these were made by Eco-Water so their service guy may know.

Dave M.