DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   SAVE Up To 25% On Your "" ELECTRIC BILL "" (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/168973-save-up-25%25-your-electric-bill.html)

Zillionaire July 12th 06 03:25 PM

SAVE Up To 25% On Your "" ELECTRIC BILL ""

Save Up To 25% On Your
Monthly Electric Bill $$$$$$$$

24Hr. Message: 1-646-222-0057

"Live" Conference Call Tonight July, 12th
1-641-297-7281pin 725209#
10pm Eastern

Go To: http://www.myfti.biz

Mega Opportunity!!!!!!!

http://www.myfti.biz

Melvin Davis
1-682-518-0096

Major Media Campaign Beginning Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

"" LEADS ""
http://www.2006breakthrough.com

Edwin Pawlowski July 12th 06 04:31 PM

SPAM SAVE Up To 25% On Your "" ELECTRIC BILL ""

"Zillionaire" wrote in message
ups.com...
Save Up To 25% On Your
Monthly Electric Bill $$$$$$$$

24Hr. Message: 1-642-222-0057

"Live" Conference Call Tonight July, 12th
1-642-297-7281pin 725209#
10pm Eastern

Go To: http://www.mySPAM.biz

Just more unwanted SPAM from a M L M scheme.

HeyBub July 12th 06 08:06 PM

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Zillionaire" wrote in message

Just more unwanted SPAM from a M L M scheme.

I don't know. His tips about unplugging clocks when not in use and draining
burnt-out bulbs of any left-over volts kinda make sense.

TheNIGHTCRAWLER July 13th 06 07:09 AM

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Zillionaire" wrote in message
ups.com...
Save Up To 25% On Your
Monthly Electric Bill $$$$$$$$

24Hr. Message: 1-642-222-0057

"Live" Conference Call Tonight July, 12th
1-642-297-7281pin 725209#
10pm Eastern

Go To: http://www.mySPAM.biz

Just more unwanted SPAM from a M L M scheme.

Ya think so?
Damn, Dumbski, you're as sharp as a 2X4.
Thanks for the heads up!!!!!

[email protected] July 14th 06 09:06 AM

SPAM SAVE Up To 25% On Your "" ELECTRIC BILL ""

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:06:57 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Zillionaire" wrote in message

Just more unwanted SPAM from a M L M scheme.

I don't know. His tips about unplugging clocks when not in use and draining
burnt-out bulbs of any left-over volts kinda make sense.

Not just the lightbulbs, I drain all the wiring from my breaker box to
every fixture. Then I store the unused electric in a sealed beer
bottle. I just unplugged all my clocks too, especially the battery
operated ones.