Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stainless Steel Sinks

Does anyone know of a company that will do a stainless steel double
sink with a low divider profile like the Kohler brand. Kohler just
came out with a sink like that and I love it, but it is not Stainless
Steel and I really wanted that color. Any thoughts are great.
Checked all over the internet and still nothing. Still looking.
Thanks. Kim