DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Be Sure To Visit homedepotsucks.org (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/166474-sure-visit-homedepotsucks-org.html)

[email protected] June 22nd 06 02:29 PM

Be Sure To Visit homedepotsucks.org

I am not in any way involved with this web site, nor do I work for Home
Depot or any competitior. But, via a Business Week story, I just
discovered the following web site and found it facinating.

I have actually e-mailed Home Depot before to let them know our local
store has to be the worst run in the chain, but never get a response.
Employees are always impossible to find, I have had customer service
reps roll their eyes at me when I asked a question or brought back a
return, etc.

I guess I'm not alone.

http://homedepotsucks.org/

Tom The Great June 23rd 06 04:00 AM

On 22 Jun 2006 06:29:10 -0700, wrote:

I am not in any way involved with this web site, nor do I work for Home
Depot or any competitior. But, via a Business Week story, I just
discovered the following web site and found it facinating.

I have actually e-mailed Home Depot before to let them know our local
store has to be the worst run in the chain, but never get a response.
Employees are always impossible to find, I have had customer service
reps roll their eyes at me when I asked a question or brought back a
return, etc.

I guess I'm not alone.

http://homedepotsucks.org/

Careful, posts like this can be considered spam. Your registrar could
be focused on making lots of money through admin fees, so becareful.

later,

tom