DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   THE WAGES OF LABORS AGAINST A SOVEREIGN CHRIST (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/165963-re-wages-labors-against-sovereign-christ.html)

Joseph Littleshoes June 17th 06 06:46 PM

THE WAGES OF LABORS AGAINST A SOVEREIGN CHRIST

wrote:

My way is The Only Way
and all who have mocked, attacked, ridiculed, libeled, and attacked
this Christ shall soon know the true implications of screwing with a
Christ. Hell, isn't it?

Rest assured, my DIVINE JUDGMENT will be a REIGN IN BLOOD for those
Narcotic Dithered/Alcohol Soaked Transvestite/Transgender AFAB
Bully/Skepticultist Entertainment Addicted Civilized IGNORAMUSES who
have ever dared to cross the righteous path of this CHRIST. It has
been written and it shall come to pass that I am destined, as the only
worthy being in this Hellish realm, to ascend to the Heavens and become
GOD, and a STERN and PUNISHING GOD I SHALL BE. Hell, isn't it?

DE LIBERTATE MENTIS

There shall be no Property in Human Thought. Let each think as he will
concerning the Universe; but let none seek to impose that Thought upon
another by any Threat of Penalty in this World or any other World.