Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default help me help my mower!!

Thanks in advance for any replies. I have a Bolens mower with a Briggs
and Stratton 4.5 hp engine. And, you guessed it, it won't start. I have

a giant cottonwood tree in my backyard, which, at this time of year,
sheds all its cotton, leading the the clogging of my mower. After
taking the time to clean it out, it will not start at all. The air
filter is clean, the spark plug is new and is getting gas (after
priming, it is wet and smells like gas)......And the mower has a tank
of clean, fresh gasoline. Any suggestions? If I'm going to use starting

fluid, do I spray it straight into the carb or into the cylinder?
Thanks....

jh

Lawnboy Mower Vibration bill Home Repair 7 May 31st 06 12:06 AM
Lawn Mower and thick smoke [email protected] Home Repair 4 September 13th 05 05:34 PM
Craftsman Lawn Mower Problems dejablues Home Repair 1 July 8th 05 01:56 AM
Lawmower fire m Ransley Home Repair 4 April 27th 05 04:09 AM
Building a remote control mower Nick Huckaby Metalworking 9 March 6th 05 02:38 PM