DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Running Toilet Missing (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/165625-running-toilet-missing.html)

helpneeded@phone_a_shrink.org June 14th 06 06:56 AM

Running Toilet Missing

My toilet started running today. Soon it was gone. I phoned the
police and they said they saw a toilet running down 68th Street. I
live on 5th Street. I never knew toilets ran that far or that fast.
I sure hope they find it soon, I gotta go.....

Joseph Meehan June 14th 06 11:28 AM

Running Toilet Missing

wrote:
My toilet started running today. Soon it was gone. I phoned the
police and they said they saw a toilet running down 68th Street. I
live on 5th Street. I never knew toilets ran that far or that fast.
I sure hope they find it soon, I gotta go.....

If it is missing, try changing the spark plugs.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

[email protected] June 14th 06 02:56 PM

Running Toilet Missing

It is only trying to escape from the **** thats in your head.

Big Al June 14th 06 07:35 PM

Running Toilet Missing

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
My toilet started running today. Soon it was gone. I phoned the
police and they said they saw a toilet running down 68th Street. I
live on 5th Street. I never knew toilets ran that far or that fast.
I sure hope they find it soon, I gotta go.....

It is only trying to escape from the **** thats in your head.

Nice pun:)