DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I want to test C#code ,how Can i study ,? I want to get C# code What site.? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/165397-i-want-test-c-code-how-can-i-study-i-want-get-c-code-what-site.html)

[email protected] June 12th 06 01:55 PM

I want to test C#code ,how Can i study ,? I want to get C# code What site.?

I want to test C#code ,how Can i study ,? I want to get C# code What
site.?

Please help me

Request

Doug Miller June 12th 06 02:17 PM

In article . com, wrote:
I want to test C#code ,how Can i study ,? I want to get C# code What
site.?

Please help me

Perhaps if you posted this message in one of the programming groups...

--
Regards,

[email protected] June 12th 06 03:11 PM

wrote:
I want to test C#code ,how Can i study ,? I want to get C# code What
site.?

Please help me

Request

Greetings,

This is the wrong group for this question but you might start by
downloading a free C# compiler. Search on google for Momo. If you
really want to study the language I would suggest that you first go to
B&N or some other book store and read one of the C# books in a chair
for about an hour. This will give you an idea of the quality to expect
from printed text so you will know if what you find online is crap and
you should move on or not. Next come back online and look for a
downloadable e-book on a file sharing program or elsewhere.

Hope this helps,
William

lee_houston June 12th 06 08:45 PM

I want to test C#code ,how Can i study ,? I want to get C# code What site.?

wrote in message
ups.com...
I want to test C#code ,how Can i study ,? I want to get C# code What
site.?

If you are as computer 'inept' as you appear, I'd recommend signing
up for an intro programming course at a local community college.

Jim Nugent June 12th 06 09:29 PM

I want to test C#code ,how Can i study ,? I want to get C# code What site.?

Follow-ups set to microsoft.public.dotnet.csharp.general.

In ups.com,
wrote:
I want to test C#code ,how Can i study ,? I want to get C# code What
site.?

Please help me

Take a look here. You can download the Microsoft.Net Software Developer's
Kit (SDK) and runtime. The SDK a free command line compiler and other tools,
and copious documentation including a C# Reference and examples.

Note: Follow-ups redirected to microsoft.public.dotnet.csharp.general.
--
Jim
"Remember, an amateur built the Ark; professionals built the Titanic."

[email protected] June 13th 06 04:05 AM

I want to test C#code ,how Can i study ,? I want to get C# code What site.?

I want to test C#code ,how Can i study ,? I want to get C# code What
site.?

A good programmer needs to understand the rules of syntax - something
sorely missing from your cryptic post.

Try a night school course at your local college, its your best bet.

JJ June 13th 06 05:33 AM

wrote:
I want to test C#code ,how Can i study ,? I want to get C# code What
site.?

A good programmer needs to understand the rules of syntax - something
sorely missing from your cryptic post.

Try a night school course at your local college, its your best bet.

If you know any other language it will be easy, even assembly would
help you. You could pick up a book and just study and try it. If not
then it will not so easy :-)