DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Shutters, Front Doors and Overhead Door? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/165245-shutters-front-doors-overhead-door.html)

[email protected] June 10th 06 05:32 PM

Shutters, Front Doors and Overhead Door?

I'm trying to help the parents fix up the house. I have included a link
of how the house used to look when it didn't need all these things.
Sorry about all the cars in the picture. I would like to replace these
items with maintenance free stuff so it doesn't need painting. The
shutters are fairly large and I don't like the new thin plastic
shutters. Would there be one place to go to pick out all these things?
What about color? Do most people match the colors still? I just want
everything to end up looking good together. Thanks
http://myspace-627.vo.llnwd.net/0039...97898627_l.jpg

m Ransley June 10th 06 08:15 PM

Shutters, Front Doors and Overhead Door?

Geese its a brick house and a little trim work, how do you think your
plastic junk will look in 15 years, like it needs a paint job.

[email protected] June 10th 06 08:39 PM

m Ransley wrote:
Geese its a brick house and a little trim work, how do you think your
plastic junk will look in 15 years, like it needs a paint job.

Your correct thats why I don't want any plastic.