DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   replacement Watts valve drain cap (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/165008-replacement-watts-valve-drain-cap.html)

Dan Lanciani June 7th 06 10:04 PM

replacement Watts valve drain cap

Anybody know where I can get a replacement cap for the drain
port on a Watts ball valve? It is not either of the commonly
available styles (3/8-24 or 5/16-24). It is about the size
of the 3/8-24 one, but has a different thread pitch.

Dan Lanciani
ddl@danlan.*com

PipeDown June 7th 06 11:27 PM

replacement Watts valve drain cap

You may have to buy a new valve of the same type just for the cap. A shame
but still not all that expensive.

Dan Lanciani June 8th 06 12:41 AM

In article .net, (PipeDown) writes:
| You may have to buy a new valve of the same type just for the cap. A shame
| but still not all that expensive.

The current Watts valves look different from mine; I'm worried that the caps
might not be the same...

Dan Lanciani
ddl@danlan.*com