DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   color matched toilet seats (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/165006-color-matched-toilet-seats.html)

bill allemann June 7th 06 10:47 PM

color matched toilet seats

Not too many years ago, I got a replacement seat for
a silver (grey) American Standard toilet at a local supply house.
I haven't had much luck finding anything about it now, locally or
on the net.
Are accessories to match the older fixture colors a thing of the past?
Thanks, Bill

Joseph Meehan June 8th 06 01:12 AM

color matched toilet seats

bill allemann wrote:
Are accessories to match the older fixture colors a thing of the past?
Thanks, Bill

I don't have any problem finding them. Of course mine are all white.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

pipedown June 8th 06 06:44 AM

color matched toilet seats

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
.. .
bill allemann wrote:
Are accessories to match the older fixture colors a thing of the past?
Thanks, Bill

I don't have any problem finding them. Of course mine are all white.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

They now have Clear (universal color) seats but that has its own issues.

So what do you have. Pink? Black? There's always spray paint.

bill allemann June 8th 06 02:25 PM

color matched toilet seats

The fixtures are American Standard silver.
I have since found out that Lowes can order them (about $47). Takes 8 weeks
for some reason.
Bill

. ..