Posted to alt.home.repair
Paul

Default Toro Wheel Horse 825 Riding Mower

Does anyone know if the steering wheel & Column can be easily removed?
I need to pick one up and want to get it in the back of a suv but the
highest point may be too high. Can not find an online pdf manual for
this mower even after an extensive search.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill Waller

On 7 Jun 2006 12:50:15 -0700, "Paul" wrote:

Does anyone know if the steering wheel & Column can be easily removed?
I need to pick one up and want to get it in the back of a suv but the
highest point may be too high. Can not find an online pdf manual for
this mower even after an extensive search.

When I needed a manual and parts list for my 1969 Wheel Horse, I contacted Toro
support. They e-mailed a scan of the manual to me. It isn't real pretty, but it
is readable and I have been able to use it to order parts and make repairs.