Posted to alt.home.repair
gene

Default rust

Does anyone know if there is a product or device that I can filter my
well water through to keep the rust off the concrete?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller

In article .com, "gene" wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a product or device that I can filter my
well water through to keep the rust off the concrete?

Yes, there is. Surprisingly enough, it's called an iron filter; Google is your
friend here.

--
Regards,

Posted to alt.home.repair
Ross Mac

"gene" wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone know if there is a product or device that I can filter my
well water through to keep the rust off the concrete?

Not sure if your problem is iron or manganese but just google up iron and
manganese filters as suggested and there are many products to solve your
problem. Be forewarned that there are a whole lot of vultures in this
business so shop around....good luck....Mac

Best way to remove rust from black oxide? DeepDiver Metalworking 23 October 6th 17 07:18 AM
rust on tub overflow when replacing drain pipes Keith Home Repair 3 August 18th 05 09:11 PM
Rust Paint and Standard Paint. ACH Metalworking 2 July 4th 05 04:48 PM
Tool Rust Comment LRod Woodworking 9 April 4th 05 12:26 AM
Question about rust Mike in Mystic Woodworking 46 January 27th 04 05:03 AM