Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Replacement Badger 1 Garbage Disposal

Howdy-

My InSinkErator Badger 1 garbage disposal died on me. I'd like to get
a replacement that's a little better (reverse & a little more power
would be nice). I want to make this a simple swap out with the
connections on the new unit in the same relative positions as the
Badger 1. Can anyone recommend a replacement that has nice features
and the same hookup?

Thanks,
Kevin

Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

" wrote in message
oups.com...
Howdy-

My InSinkErator Badger 1 garbage disposal died on me. I'd like to get
a replacement that's a little better (reverse & a little more power
would be nice). I want to make this a simple swap out with the
connections on the new unit in the same relative positions as the
Badger 1. Can anyone recommend a replacement that has nice features
and the same hookup?

You'll probably find the ISE models use the same mounting ring and outlet
location. At least they did. They have quite a few models to choose from.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Yes but you have to get a pretty high end ISE to get decent features.
I was wondering if there was something that has the features (i.e.
reverse and a little more power) at a better price.

Thanks for your feedback though!
Kevin