DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   who -makes- this super-duty carpet pad (from old tires, I think) (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/163654-who-makes-super-duty-carpet-pad-old-tires-i-think.html)

dave May 29th 06 04:11 PM

who -makes- this super-duty carpet pad (from old tires, I think)

can someone tell me the source of this type, or brand, or carpet
padding? it's apparently made from old tires, and is -very- near an
eighth-inch thick. good, clear pic's of it posted at

http://machines.awardspace.com/mystery_carpet_padding/

thanks guys

toolie

PanHandler May 30th 06 10:48 PM

"dave" wrote in message
can someone tell me the source of this type, or brand, or carpet padding?
it's apparently made from old tires, and is -very- near an eighth-inch
thick. good, clear pic's of it posted at

http://machines.awardspace.com/mystery_carpet_padding/

A friend of mine is in the flooring business, and I once saw several rolls
of it in his warehouse. I sent him your link, and will let you know what it
is when he calls me.

PanHandler May 31st 06 03:21 AM

"dave" wrote in message
can someone tell me the source of this type, or brand, or carpet padding?
it's apparently made from old tires, and is -very- near an eighth-inch
thick. good, clear pic's of it posted at

http://machines.awardspace.com/mystery_carpet_padding/

It's actually rubber flooring commonly used in gyms, weight rooms, etc.