DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Pulling up a glued down wood floor (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/163637-pulling-up-glued-down-wood-floor.html)

Mark L. May 29th 06 03:49 AM

Pulling up a glued down wood floor

Greetings All,
Has anyone tried to remove Bruce 3/8 glued down flooring? I put it
down around 10 years ago using Bruce adhesive, but it hasn't held up
well at all. I want to pull it up and put down solid 3/4 that will allow
me to resand it. We have a couple of dogs and the 3/8 will need more
sanding than there is top layer. I'm thinking about taking my circular
saw and setting it to 3/8 deep to slice it into manageable sections.
TIA to all, Mark