DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   The way life should be (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/163148-way-life-should.html)

Walter R. May 24th 06 06:09 PM

The way life should be

http://j-walk.com/other/goodwife/ima...dwifeguide.gif

May 13, 1955: Those were the good old days.

--
dad
www.rationality.net

Edwin Pawlowski May 24th 06 06:39 PM

The way life should be

"Walter R." wrote in message
http://j-walk.com/other/goodwife/ima...dwifeguide.gif

May 13, 1955: Those were the good old days.

Still holds true today.

Donna May 24th 06 07:26 PM

The way life should be

"Walter R." wrote in message
http://j-walk.com/other/goodwife/ima...dwifeguide.gif

May 13, 1955: Those were the good old days.

I particularly like the part about "Be a little gay for him."

Donna

Jeff Wisnia May 24th 06 10:06 PM

The way life should be

Walter R. wrote:
http://j-walk.com/other/goodwife/ima...dwifeguide.gif

May 13, 1955: Those were the good old days.

And the way it too often turns out in the bad new days.....

WARNING: NSFW!!!

http://members.aol.com/jeffwkrp/A_Mans_Life.jpg

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Hogwild May 25th 06 04:01 AM

The way life should be

Feminists should read the book "animal farm"

[email protected] May 25th 06 05:55 PM

The way life should be

Walter R. wrote:
http://j-walk.com/other/goodwife/ima...dwifeguide.gif

May 13, 1955: Those were the good old days.

--
dad
www.rationality.net
-

Anyone who wants a wife like that should hire a servant instead.
That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Doug

Hogwild May 25th 06 07:01 PM

The way life should be

It seems like a respectable way to treat anyone.

The fact that it was directed towards stay at home women doesn't
change that.

Feminists would have you believe otherwise.