Posted to alt.home.repair
Nospam

Default door knobs with key lock and push button lock

Does anyone know of any place that sells locking door knobs with a keyed
lock on one side of the door and a push button on the other side of the
door?

Thanks,
Robert

Posted to alt.home.repair
C & E

"Nospam" wrote in message
Does anyone know of any place that sells locking door knobs with a keyed
lock on one side of the door and a push button on the other side of the
door?

Thanks,
Robert

Lowe's, Home Depot, Tru-Value, just about any hardware store..

Posted to alt.home.repair
Nospam

None of the hardware stores mentioned sell the configuration that I was
looking for. They do sell a knob that is keyed on one side of the door and
has a twist lock apparatus on the other side. I am looking for a key lock
on one side and a push button on the other.

Thanks
Robert
"C & E" wrote in message

"Nospam" wrote in message
Does anyone know of any place that sells locking door knobs with a keyed
lock on one side of the door and a push button on the other side of the
door?

Thanks,
Robert

Lowe's, Home Depot, Tru-Value, just about any hardware store..

Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd

On Tue, 23 May 2006 11:12:48 GMT, "Nospam" wrote:

None of the hardware stores mentioned sell the configuration that I was
looking for. They do sell a knob that is keyed on one side of the door and
has a twist lock apparatus on the other side. I am looking for a key lock
on one side and a push button on the other.

Thanks
Robert
"C & E" wrote in message
t...

"Nospam" wrote in message
Does anyone know of any place that sells locking door knobs with a keyed
lock on one side of the door and a push button on the other side of the
door?

Thanks,
Robert

Lowe's, Home Depot, Tru-Value, just about any hardware store..

The Weiser Powerbolt locks I have are like that. I got these at
Lowe's, but they don't seem to sell them anymore. You can get a remote
control that works with lamps and garage door openers too.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

Posted to alt.home.repair