DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Pre-Primed T1-11 Wood Siding: Available ? Good Brands ? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/160183-pre-primed-t1-11-wood-siding-available-good-brands.html)

Robert11 May 14th 06 01:59 PM

Pre-Primed T1-11 Wood Siding: Available ? Good Brands ?

Hello:

Anyone know if T1-11 wood siding comes pre-primed by any mf'g. ?
If so, who ?

Any brands of this stuff to stay away from, etc. ?

Thanks,
B.

Harry K May 14th 06 02:26 PM

Robert11 wrote:
Hello:

Anyone know if T1-11 wood siding comes pre-primed by any mf'g. ?
If so, who ?

Any brands of this stuff to stay away from, etc. ?

Thanks,
B.

It does come pre-primed. I have bought it several years apart to do
sheds. Don't have any clue as to the brand though.

You definitely do want to use the pre-primed as painting this stuff is
somewhat tedious due to the deep grooves and I have heard that unprimed
t1-11 soaks up paint like a sponge for the first coat.

Harry K