DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ryobi Gas Trimmer - Need Schematic (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/156675-ryobi-gas-trimmer-need-schematic.html)

TC May 8th 06 08:12 PM

Ryobi Gas Trimmer - Need Schematic

S/N 007045154
Model 775R

I keep finding disconnected links. This can't be that old.

Also, would my attachments fit the new gas trimmers at Lowe's, the
Troy-builts?

Thanks!

HVF May 9th 06 12:55 AM

Ryobi Gas Trimmer - Need Schematic

Here's a PDF of your trimmers assembly.
http://manuals.mtdproducts.com/mtd/D...dl05a034pl.pdf
If that isn't your trimmer goto:
http://manuals.mtdproducts.com/mtd/p..._num=007045154
And use the "PARTS LIST" files, they're the diagrams. Owners manuals on
your trimmer have nothing about the construction of the engine.

And yes the attachments should work with almost any trimmer, just check
the "flexable drive shaft's" connector to make sure they are the same
size and shape.

Good luck,
HVF

Colbyt May 12th 06 02:35 AM

"TC" wrote in message
S/N 007045154
Model 775R

I keep finding disconnected links. This can't be that old.

Also, would my attachments fit the new gas trimmers at Lowe's, the
Troy-builts?

Thanks!

Yes to the Troy-builts. Experience speaking there.

What do you need? I gave the old working trimmer to my son. I may still
have the parts list etc.

Colbyt

TC May 15th 06 04:56 PM

HVF wrote:

Here's a PDF of your trimmers assembly.
http://manuals.mtdproducts.com/mtd/D...adl05a034pl.pd
f If that isn't your trimmer goto:
http://manuals.mtdproducts.com/mtd/p..._num=775R&seri
al_num=007045154 And use the "PARTS LIST" files, they're the
diagrams. Owners manuals on your trimmer have nothing about the
construction of the engine.

And yes the attachments should work with almost any trimmer, just
check the "flexable drive shaft's" connector to make sure they are
the same size and shape.

Good luck,
HVF

Thx

TC May 22nd 06 06:33 PM

Colbyt wrote:

"TC" wrote in message
S/N 007045154
Model 775R

I keep finding disconnected links. This can't be that old.

Also, would my attachments fit the new gas trimmers at Lowe's, the
Troy-builts?

Thanks!

Yes to the Troy-builts. Experience speaking there.

What do you need? I gave the old working trimmer to my son. I may
still have the parts list etc.

Colbyt

Thanks! I needed the upper drive shaft. It cost me $21 and 45 min of my
time but now it's back in working order.