DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Nice "Shower Panel" with thermostatic valve (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/156113-nice-shower-panel-thermostatic-valve.html)

Ignoramus32263 May 4th 06 03:08 AM

Nice "Shower Panel" with thermostatic valve

We are redoing our basement bathroom. We would like to buy a "shower
panel" with a thermostatic valve, that is, where temperature is
settable.

The requirement is that these should be made by well known companies
so that many years later, parts would be available.

We do not want to buy no-name items for this.

Does anyone know what retailer (perhaps on the Web) carries them? We
live in Chicagoland.

[email protected] May 4th 06 02:17 PM

Nice "Shower Panel" with thermostatic valve

IGNORAMUS!
Do you know how to do a google search with "shower panel with
thermostat valve" in the search box? 4-5 companies come up right off
the top.
Otherwise,you could try ShowersRus.:)