DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   where to get catch basin covers ? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/155176-where-get-catch-basin-covers.html)

[email protected] April 27th 06 01:04 AM

where to get catch basin covers ?

Hello all,
Our house is a couple of decades old and I found that the "catch basin"
cover (some kind of plastic grid) is broken and pine needles etc are
getting into the perforated plastic pipe that is connected to the catch
basin.
I've looked in homedepot and lowes, they dont have anything like it for
replacement, where can I get a catchbasin cover to match my broken one
?
Thanks for any info
Anita

ameijers April 27th 06 04:19 AM

where to get catch basin covers ?

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello all,
Our house is a couple of decades old and I found that the "catch basin"
cover (some kind of plastic grid) is broken and pine needles etc are
getting into the perforated plastic pipe that is connected to the catch
basin.
I've looked in homedepot and lowes, they dont have anything like it for
replacement, where can I get a catchbasin cover to match my broken one
?
Thanks for any info
Anita

Take your dimensions to any place that sells precast concrete stuff. If they
don't have it, they can get it. If you want a 'forever' cover, a good
welding shop can make something up, and even get it coated so it won't rust
in your lifetime.

aem sends...