Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Plastic Dimentional Lumber

PLEASE HELP !
Does anyone out there know where I can buy plastic 2x4x6' lumber in
the Minneapolis/St. Paul or St. Cloud Minnesota area. What I want to do
is to create a mainenence free hand rail for two sets of outdoor steps
that I have. I've done a lot of searches but can't seem to come up with
anything close to home. Yes I have found it outstate but the shipping
costs more that the eight pieces of material I need. If I don't come up
with something soon, I would sure hate to resort to white painted
treated lumber. I find it hard to believe that there isn't someone
selling this stuff locally. I can find all sorts of decking material at
all the local big boys but not dimentional plastic lumber. Thanks in
advance, Tim Nabours

Are push fit plumbing fittings any good? Steve UK diy 75 September 3rd 05 01:56 PM
Mounting ceiling fan with structural lumber joists. Kevin G Home Repair 3 August 23rd 05 03:27 PM
Toronto area lumber? Pick Woodworking 4 November 20th 03 02:29 PM
NEW EXOTIC LUMBER STO HOMESHOP HARDWOODS LOWHITENER Woodworking 2 September 11th 03 10:20 PM
Plastic Pipes in central heating Zetor UK diy 6 August 2nd 03 12:18 PM