DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ballpark cost of Heating and AC installation (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/154277-ballpark-cost-heating-ac-installation.html)

Ez April 20th 06 06:14 PM

Ballpark cost of Heating and AC installation

Can someone tell me a BALLPARK figure of what it should cost to install
a completely new Heating and AC unit in northeast Florida?
All new except registers and air intake.
Attic installation, in a 1300 Sq feet home
3 Bedrooms
2 baths
Lr with 2 vents
Dr
Kitchen
28 windows circa 1926
Natural Gas heat
AC used 8 months a year.
Thanks for any info!

m Ransley April 20th 06 08:47 PM

Ballpark cost of Heating and AC installation

In between 3000 and 10000

HeatMan April 20th 06 11:19 PM

Ballpark cost of Heating and AC installation

"m Ransley" wrote in message
In between 3000 and 10000

If it's a certain brand, that could be 2000 to 10000.

[email protected] April 20th 06 11:43 PM

Ballpark cost of Heating and AC installation

heat pump ?

mm April 21st 06 01:12 AM

On 20 Apr 2006 10:14:44 -0700, "Ez" wrote:

Can someone tell me a BALLPARK figure of what it should cost to install

Ballparks are hard to heat OR to cool, because most have no roofs.