DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Granet Repair (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/154079-granet-repair.html)

Greg Paczas April 19th 06 04:58 PM

Granet Repair

I have a chip in my Granet countertop, what is the best way to repair it?

[email protected] April 26th 06 06:24 AM

Granet Repair

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 10:58:19 -0500, "Greg Paczas"
wrote:

I have a chip in my Granet countertop, what is the best way to repair it?

Take a sledge hammer and smash it to small pieces. Dispose of the
pieces in your garbage. Go to Home Depot and purchase a new
countertop. Hire a professional to install it.