DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Gas Furnace & Water Heater (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/154072-gas-furnace-water-heater.html)

_ April 19th 06 03:29 PM

Gas Furnace & Water Heater

Its in a closet in the middle of a small 1200 SF rancher.
How can I make it so its not so loud when the heater is on.

louie April 19th 06 04:01 PM

Gas Furnace & Water Heater

Insulate the walls of the closet would be the easiest way.

_ April 19th 06 04:05 PM

Gas Furnace & Water Heater

Ahhh, I guess I could cut the walls inside and stuff it full of insulation.

Thanks

"louie" wrote in message
oups.com...
Insulate the walls of the closet would be the easiest way.

Bob M. April 20th 06 05:01 AM

Gas Furnace & Water Heater

"_" wrote in message news:hls1g.39027$P01.12645@pd7tw3no...
Ahhh, I guess I could cut the walls inside and stuff it full of
insulation.

Thanks

"louie" wrote in message
oups.com...
Insulate the walls of the closet would be the easiest way.

Noooo, you use blown-in insulation. They drill a 1" hole at the top & bottom
and blow in the insulation.