DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   joint treatment compound (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/154068-joint-treatment-compound.html)

youbet2k3 April 19th 06 02:42 PM

joint treatment compound

what are the steps on how to use the joint treatment compund for drywalls?

[email protected] April 19th 06 02:56 PM

joint treatment compound

youbet2k3 wrote:
what are the steps on how to use the joint treatment compund for drywalls?

How do I paint a house? How do I wire a house? Joint compound can be
used for anything from fixing a one inch hole in sheet rock to doing a
whole house. The former could be explained here, the latter is beyond
the scope of what you will learn on newsgroups.