DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Parkay Floor Care (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/154002-parkay-floor-care.html)

Tmuld April 19th 06 04:56 AM

Parkay Floor Care

Hi,

I have moved into a place that has parkay flooring.

How do I go about caring for it? Right now, I just vacuum it.

What about washing? What should I use?

Help?

Thanks,

Tmuld.

Richard J Kinch April 19th 06 07:10 AM

Parkay Floor Care

Tmuld writes:

I have moved into a place that has parkay flooring.

You have a floor of margarine?

Grumman-581 April 19th 06 09:57 AM

Parkay Floor Care

"Richard J Kinch" wrote in message
. ..
You have a floor of margarine?

Butter...

mm April 19th 06 09:58 AM

Parkay Floor Care

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 01:10:16 -0500, Richard J Kinch
wrote:

Tmuld writes:

I have moved into a place that has parkay flooring.

You have a floor of margarine?

LOL!

[email protected] April 19th 06 11:29 AM

Parkay Floor Care

Cleaning depends a bit on finish.
If the parquet is wood rather than synthetic something or other and if
the wood is finished with polyeurethane, I find either a damp mop or a
Swifter type pad works well.
TB