DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Mold around sink in basement: concrete (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/153631-mold-around-sink-basement-concrete.html)

windwatcher April 16th 06 08:54 PM

Mold around sink in basement: concrete

Following up on an older post discussing bleach to kill mold on
concrete. I poured pure bleach in the area beneath the sink. It's
been a few minutes. The bulkhead door is open. The smell is
overpowering. So I am going to papertowel it up. Does one leave the
residue or wash it away. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

Rudy April 17th 06 02:22 AM

Mold around sink in basement: concrete

Does one leave the residue or wash it away. Any suggestions appreciated.
Thanks.

Wash it off..Nextime use a mixture of water & bleach 4:1 should work
fine..apply with a spray bottle