DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Staining Cedar Shed (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/153243-staining-cedar-shed.html)

[email protected] April 13th 06 07:38 PM

Staining Cedar Shed

I have a very nice cedar shed on property that I recently bought
that houses a whirlpool. The top portion is roughly a rust colored
color and is in reasonably good shape. The bottom has lost most of its
color (it is now a light color roughly equivalent to light maple). Can
someone give me hints as to the best way to stain the shed? I am a
little wary of staining it when the top portion is not in the same
condition as the bottom. Thanks,

JD