DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Toilets on Wheels (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/152767-toilets-wheels.html)

marvjohnson@_otmail.com April 10th 06 08:45 AM

Toilets on Wheels

I get real tired of having to go into the same bathroom to take a
crap, and sometimes the toilet would be better next to my bed when I
drink too much or have the flu. I want a toilet that is on wheels
that can be moved, but is still connected to the sewer and water
supply. Is there a way to do this? Besides the convenience, it
would be much easier to clean the toilet if I could take it outside
and use the garden hose on it.

Marv

Jeff Wisnia April 10th 06 10:41 PM

Toilets on Wheels

wrote:
I get real tired of having to go into the same bathroom to take a
crap, and sometimes the toilet would be better next to my bed when I
drink too much or have the flu. I want a toilet that is on wheels
that can be moved, but is still connected to the sewer and water
supply. Is there a way to do this? Besides the convenience, it
would be much easier to clean the toilet if I could take it outside
and use the garden hose on it.

Marv

.:\:/:.
+-------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:.
+-------------------+ / \
| | @@@ / /|,,,,,|\ \
| | @@@ /_// /^\ \\_\
@x@@x@ | | |/ WW( ( ) )WW
\||||/ | | \| __\,,\ /,,/__
\||/ | | | jgs (______Y______)
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

mikeytag April 11th 06 02:14 AM

Toilets on Wheels

Marv,
I don't know if your question is for real or not, but I did find this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Early-Antique-pr...cmdZVie wItem

Mike

Mikey April 11th 06 04:44 PM

Toilets on Wheels

wrote:

I get real tired of having to go into the same bathroom to take a
crap, and sometimes the toilet would be better next to my bed when I
drink too much or have the flu. I want a toilet that is on wheels
that can be moved, but is still connected to the sewer and water
supply. Is there a way to do this? Besides the convenience, it
would be much easier to clean the toilet if I could take it outside
and use the garden hose on it.

Marv

Just cut a hole in the floor next to your bed.

clifto April 11th 06 09:37 PM

Toilets on Wheels

http://tinyurl.com/gxhp

--