DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   flexible sump pump hose (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/152605-flexible-sump-pump-hose.html)

cj April 8th 06 07:20 PM

flexible sump pump hose

can this stuff be buried in the ground
http://www.farm-home.com/cgi-bin/miv...30-3566~~~~~~~

[email protected] April 8th 06 08:02 PM

flexible sump pump hose

I would use 2" well coil abs pipe for direct burial myself but the flex
hose will work just fine, just don't put rocks on it.
Building codes might have a thing or two to say about it.

louie April 8th 06 10:30 PM

flexible sump pump hose

I wouldn't do it, that stuff's pretty thin wall and you'll be very
unhappy if it collapses and your sump backs up. I've used 2" ABS water
pipe successfully before and also had to just discharge the sump pipe
into a buried 4" corrugated drain pipe too. Both methods worked fine
being buried.