DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wanted to buy a central vacuum. Thinkvacuums did not want to sell me one! (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/152276-re-wanted-buy-central-vacuum-thinkvacuums-did-not-want-sell-me-one.html)

Grumman-581 April 6th 06 08:31 AM

Wanted to buy a central vacuum. Thinkvacuums did not want to sell me one!

In alt.building.construction, "Cue" wrote in
message ...

crossposting-snipped--followups-set

If I were the OP, I'd just move on and not get his panties in a bunch.
Why post this all over the net? Sort of childish.

Well, considering his command of the English language, that's not
surprising... If one can articulate what they want, they have a better
chance of the business taking them seriously. I would not be surprised if
his email had gone straight to the nutcase folder...