Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
sparty

Default fluorescent lighting bad for you??

I was telling my wife today, that I would like to replace a good 75% or
more of our light bulbs with fluorescent light bulbs to save on energy.

Her immediate response was, "I have heard that fluorescent lights are
bad for you". Is there any truth to that? Skin Cancer, etc....