Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Parts source for Automatic Doorman garage door opener?

The drive belt in my Automatic Doorman Model 455 has broken. I've
googled around a bunch, but Automatic Doorman apparently does not exist
anymore, and I haven't found any reference to it being purchased by
another company. It's just disappeared.

Does anyone know of a source for their parts?

Thanks!

Peter

Posted to alt.home.repair

If you just need the belt, take the old one to any auto parts store for
a replacement.

If you need other parts, you would be better off replacing it. Another
company made the openers for Automatic Doorman under private label, but
at the moment I can't think of which company it was. However, most of
the parts would be obsolete thru a opener manufacturer.

Doordoc

Posted to alt.home.repair
carlosm3011

I don't really know about your brand of equipment, but you can try
looking for the part here http://www.aaaremotes.com. They seem to carry
almost everything out there.

regards

Carlos