DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   maytag neptune problem (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/150745-maytag-neptune-problem.html)

mowermanbp March 26th 06 04:34 PM

maytag neptune problem

who has not have had a problem? my issue is the unit turns on and the
door has locked but when we hit the start button nothing happens. i can
not open the door cause it is locked and we got a code LR? i have only
tried to unplug the unit and try it again but nothing has changed only
that i am not getting that code again. not sure if this is the same
issue that everyone has been having but i have owned it for about 4
years now and have had no issues till now.

thanks for your help

brian

z March 29th 06 10:28 PM

maytag neptune problem

mowermanbp wrote:
who has not have had a problem? my issue is the unit turns on and the
door has locked but when we hit the start button nothing happens. i can
not open the door cause it is locked and we got a code LR? i have only
tried to unplug the unit and try it again but nothing has changed only
that i am not getting that code again. not sure if this is the same
issue that everyone has been having but i have owned it for about 4
years now and have had no issues till now.

thanks for your help

brian

That sounds like a new one. The standard problems I know about are the
mildewy smelly gasket problem and the detergent dispenser problem. Both
have a refit, but my experience is you have to really beg plead bluster
and threaten.