DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   kitchen renovation: install lino & cabinet (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/150676-kitchen-renovation-install-lino-cabinet.html)

John61 March 25th 06 11:00 PM

kitchen renovation: install lino & cabinet

I'll getting my kitchen totally renovated with changing everything.

Should I put lino first over entire kitchen floor, and then place new
cabinet on it?

Or install cabinet first, and do lino on rest of the floor area?

Thanks.

Searcher March 26th 06 12:22 AM

kitchen renovation: install lino & cabinet

If you already have everything out anyway, I would install the linoleum then
the floor fixtures. My opinion anyway. I don't like all that cutting to fit,
I would much rather lay out a room sized piece of linoleum.

Searcher