DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   cabinets on stucco walls (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/149848-cabinets-stucco-walls.html)

Mike Cummins March 19th 06 09:06 PM

cabinets on stucco walls

I recently enclosed a screen porch to use as an office. The house walls are
stucco. Is there a special method to hand cabinets on stucco walls?
Thank you,
mc

James \Cubby\ Culbertson March 20th 06 12:40 AM

cabinets on stucco walls

"Mike Cummins" wrote in message
I recently enclosed a screen porch to use as an office. The house walls
are stucco. Is there a special method to hand cabinets on stucco walls?
Thank you,
mc

I sure hope you intend to hang them from the studs and not the stucco
itself? I can't imagine anything special other than plan for caulk as the
cabinets will not sit perfectly against the stucco.