DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Psychological Test on Personal Orientation (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/149663-psychological-test-personal-orientation.html)

[email protected] March 18th 06 03:29 PM

Psychological Test on Personal Orientation

Hi,
for my dissertation project I am conducting a
study that can be accessed online. If you have a
few minutes, please take part at

http://survey06.nonfx.net

Thanks a lot,
FF

Eric March 18th 06 07:14 PM

wrote:

Hi,
for my dissertation project I am conducting a
study that can be accessed online. If you have a
few minutes, please take part at

http://survey06.nonfx.net

Thanks a lot,
FF

What a wacky survey - very very poorly thought out and obviously created to
validate the authors personal agenda.
Eric

Doug Miller March 18th 06 07:28 PM

In article , Eric wrote:
wrote:

Hi,
for my dissertation project I am conducting a
study that can be accessed online. If you have a
few minutes, please take part at

http://survey06.nonfx.net

Thanks a lot,
FF

What a wacky survey - very very poorly thought out and obviously created to
validate the authors personal agenda.

I agree -- sounds like the questions were designed to help the author
rationalize his own failure to make anything of himself in life in general,
and specifically his failure to succeed in college.

--
Regards,